Tuesday, May 05, 2009

crazy kids, tired mommy

A good crazy... :-) I love them to the moon and back. Life has just been busy and I don't find myself doing much on the computer other than working and glancing at Facebook. I'll try to post more often!

Ivy is quickly approaching 6 months old. It is unreal, at times, to think so much time has passed since we welcomed her into this world. Joe and I were getting the kids ready for bed last night, changing diapers and getting PJ's on. I looked at him and said "can you believe we have two?" I hardly remember when it was just Jonas, and looking at their sweet faces last night I couldn't believe they are both ours. God has given us the most wonderful gifts. Ivy is the sweetest most smiley baby during the day. Unfortunately, her nap time and bed time have been quite unpredictable. (hence the reason for my tiredness) We were very spoiled with Jonas. I know she has it in her to sleep long and well but I think teething has just messed her up. She got her first tooth at 4 mos and a week later her 2nd tooth came. I believe #3 is going to pop through soon. I know this has a lot to do with her sleeping habits. Jonas didn't have his first tooth till 7.5 mos.
We will be leaving for California in about 12 days, to see my sister and her family. We can't wait! I'm already stressing about packing and traveling on a plane with two kids etc...I'm nervous. We don't fly much. In fact, Joe has never been on a plane and its been 1.5 years since Jonas and I flew somewhere. So, I'm nervous for a lot of reasons! But anything is worth having my sister meet little Ivy. Its going to be a special time!

Well I'm going to bed. I never know if Ivy will wake up in the middle of the night!

Here are some recent pictures...



Here are pictures from Easter day.
me and Kim (sisinlaw)










2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Cute pics! And I can relate to the tired part. =] Hope your trip is great!!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Stephens said...

I love the pics. I can't wait for you to get here!!!!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home